Monday 8 February 2016

It's Official - My BlogSpot Is Now Called 'Priestess Diaries!'

Dear Diary,

I've always written a lot, mainly in pretty journals that are now in piles under my bed.  This year I decided to stop writing on paper, in order to do my bit for the environment and to start writing my diary entries online instead.  I still need to use paper for some magical tasks and also for drawing and painting.  I still have room in my 'Book of Poems' which I shall use up too.

So here I am, after another long weekend of computer work (oh the modern life) adding another entry.  Today has been a strange day, cold, but hot, calm, but stormy.  I spent the first part being checked over at my local health center - everything is fine, it was just a new patient check.  I very rarely attend such appointments as tend to keep myself in good health, but this was mandatory as I'd joined a new practice locally.

I have been the same weight since, forever and my blood pressure, which has always tended to be on the low side, was fine.  I made a rule for myself years ago, I shall never get overweight or old!  I try to also ensure that I never get ill either.  This often results in me drinking or eating odd looking and disgusting tasting concoctions that I feel 'drawn' to blend or cook and consume.

I didn't sleep well last night, despite the scent of lavender essential oil and the energy from my amethyst crystal.  I'm sure it was Merlin coming to me again.  He's done so the last few nights, mostly in the early hours - thanks Merlin.  His energy is like lightening and wakes me and despite me appreciating the wisdom he imparts and the journey he walks with me, I do wish that the veils would not always thin at 3am!

I still have a lot of work to do in the set up of my new websites.  I need to compile a list of content ideas for my website http://www.morganapendragon.com and also for the Raven Goddess's at http://www.ravengoddesstemple.com both of which are looking good so far.

Again, ideas tend to come to me during the night, then when I wake, I think 'and what was that?'

I think I need a voice recorder or something, to make notes.

The storm is passing over the UK again, battering homes and creating chaos.  May the Goddess less and protect those whose lives have been upset by it's force. The rain has just started again here.

You and I have a long journey ahead of us I feel, Diary.  You are now my official 'Priestess Diaries!'

Blessed Be

Morgana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.