Monday 8 February 2016

Raven Goddess Temple - Where The Goddess Morrigan Waits For Worship

Dear Diary,

I feel the call of the Raven Goddess so strongly this eve.  I cannot rest.  I hover and wait, watching and ready to dive and feast.  We are as close as the breath in the lung.  We are as wild as the winds on the moors.  Why does she need me at this time?  Why does she want to feel the restrictions of flesh and blood?

Raven Goddess Morrigan
Raven Goddess Morrigan


I watched her earlier as she stood watching over me, as I ate my bread this lunchtime, at my table, by the window in the back.  She knew I could feel her.  I cannot explain the smell of feathers, damp with winter, but it lingered for some time.  My eyes could not absorb enough of her young, strong, arrogant beauty as she guarded my court.

Mezmerising was the Raven Goddess in all of her black glory.

I thought of the times when she would only come close as I slept a deep sleep or as I walked in the muddy fields, ankles surrounded by morning mist at Avebury.  She is much more confident to show herself to me nowadays, in light of day.  She knows I cannot resist her magic.  She is ever my Goddess, my prophet and my friend.  She is ever my lover and my guardian.

Thank you for your attendance in my space, Goddess Morrigan.  Grateful am I for your shared visions of foresight and wisdom.  Grateful am I for your sharp beak and quick tongue.  Grateful am I of your strength of wing and power of claw.  For without you I know I could not have won my past battles.

Welcome are you in my court.  Welcome are you.

You may rest with me.  My home and my body are your Temple.

May all those who worship at your Temple of Dark Goddess Worship, feel your energy as I do.

Blessed Be

Morgana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.