Sunday 7 February 2016

Want Me To Write More Sexual Sorcery Blog Posts?


Dear Diary,

Yesterday I also wrote this article for my blog at: http://www.morganapendragon.com/blog

Morgana Pendragon


Merry Meet,

Just a quick message to draw your attention to the tip box underneath all of my blog posts.

I do love to write and would love to be able to dedicate more time to doing so.  With this in mind, may I ask that if you like or love what you read, that you kindly offer your support by tipping me as little or as much as you can?

Your help is much appreciated.  I also welcome writing suggestions and ideas, so please do feel free to get in touch with me at: morgana@morganapendragon.com

Blessed Be

Morgana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.