Thursday 11 February 2016

Sexual Sorcery Via Skype With Sexual Sorceress Morgana Pendragon

Dear Diary,

Since re-launching my Morgana Pendragon, Priestess Of Avalon, Sexual Sorceress & Seductress website a few weeks ago, I have received so many emails and messages via Skype asking me exactly what it is and what Sexual Sorcery can be used for.  I need to write some more blog posts and maybe an F.A.Q to answer some of the questions that I am being asked.

Make Note - Write 'Sexual Sorcery F.A.Q.'

I've also been asked how my Skype Sexual Sorcery Sessions work, so need to write a break-down for newbies, detailing exactly what they can expect from their Skype Sexual Sorcery time with me.

Make Note - Write 'A Guide To Sexual Sorcery Sessions.'

Being registered at SkyPrivate.com now is brilliant as people can pay-per-minute for my time as well as pre-book.  It is still much better though to get those interested to pre-book as I do get so busy and am often fully booked, especially on the new and full moons.

http://profiles.skyprivate.com/model/29346-morgana-pendragon?aff=mn6


My SkyPrivate.com profile looks quite good I think, although I wish HTML could be used within the copy of the listing itself:



So now I can accept payment via CamModelDirectory.com, LiveCamModelShows.com, my website at ModelCentro.com and SkyPrivate.com for private bookings.  Obviously I can also offer my Sexual Sorcery Sessions via webcam on the cam sites when I'm live.

Once my new internet line is installed and up and running I need to get set up at MyFreeCams.com as well as Chaturbate.com - where I can stream live regularly.

I do like the pay-per-minute facility though.

Oh-my-Goddess, such a strange thing just happened...will write about it later as got to dash.

Blessed Be

Morgana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.