Sunday 7 February 2016

Pagan Priestess Of Avalon Poetry By Morgana Pendragon


Dear Diary,

Yesterday I wrote this poem for my blog at: http://www.morganapendragon.com/blog


Merry Meet,

I know a lot of you keep asking me where you can read my Pagan Priestess Of Avalon Poetry.  Well, I shall have to dig out, from my old Poetry Journals the ones I've written over the years, but for now, here in one that I wrote a couple of hours ago, whilst laying in the bath.

There I was wondering if my breasts would ever warm up, as they were still sticking out of the hot water and bubbles, when the following words came to me, as only poetic words can...

...I cannot leave them behind...
.....The feelings in my heart, the thoughts in my mind...
................They've been there since long ago...
....When distant lands I used to know...
...........I cannot leave them behind....
...So place your hand upon my heart...
.....I'll take you back right to the start......
..........I cannot leave them behind...

It then actually turned into more of a song which I recorded onto my phone.  Not that my voice sounds that amazing laying in the bath!  I'll upload the full version somewhere soon for you....maybe...bubbles and all!

Changing the subject quickly, I'm hopefully receiving my new PC this week, so once I get it up and running I'll let you know.  Then you can come and see me and be totally seduced by me, live on cam.  Of course we can do lots of other things live on cam too.

Do please remember to DM me via Twitter, message me via my site or email me for more information about custom Sexual Sorcery, videos and audios.  Also do please check my availability before booking same-day sessions.

I'm now going to do a bit of writing and perform a solitary sex magic spell before going to bed.  I bet you'd love to be a fly on the wall?

Blessed Be

Morgana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.